Skeptical about Hypnosis?
You might be a little skeptical and hesitant about hypnosis - most people are until they experience it.
What you saw on a TV show is not quite the way it works.
Here are just a few facts:
- during the session, you remain in full control
- it is safe
- it is similar to a deep meditation
- most people don't realize they are in hypnosis until they go out of it
- hypnosis helps access our subconscious mind
- a hypnotherapist cannot make you do anything against your will
- almost everyone can be hypnotized
- after the session you will be able to do self-hypnosis
Ok, but does it really work?
There are multiple studies on effectiveness of hypnotherapy where other modalities failed and Hypnosis is now actively promoted by the American Psychological Association. Mayo and Cleveland Clinic have information about effective application of hypnosis and hypnotherapy
More than Hypnotherapy
Classic Hypnotherapy relies on positive messages to help reshape people's beliefs.
At ReUmagine, we get to the root the cause and the reason of an issues to work through them and shape the exact outcome individual clients desire. We use Rapid Transformational Therapy, a highly effective modality that combines beneficial principles of Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy, Positive Interviewing, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Regression, Neurolinguistic Programming, and Neuroscience. and other modalities in combination with coaching techniques to achieve fast and long lasting outcomes.
Iryna is a Certified Hypnotherapist and A Rapid Transformational Therapy Therapist. She trained in person with the creator of the Rapid Transformational Therapy method, Marisa Peer.